My 9 yr. old has a show coming up next month, and she has to play “Blackbird”. She got the mechanics of the song, but she still needs some work. We’re very proud of her.
I made a new doll for Evangeline this past weekend. This is my version of a revamped vintage pattern I found in the public domain. The vintage pattern had some difficult curves to master, so I drafted my own. That face part was not easy, but I got it after a couple of weekends of effort.
It’s so nice to have a baby to sew toy dolls for again. The yellow doll is going into her Easter basket in a couple weeks. I hope she likes it.